WORKING PLAN STAGE 1 – 2015
Synthesis of undoped and doped ZnSnano-particle (NP-ZnS) by ultrasound/microwave-assisted method. (is continued also in 2016).
- Determination of optimal condition for synthesis of NP-ZnS (surfactant type, reactants concentration, pH, ultrasound time).
- Preparation of NP-ZnS doped with Mn and/or Cu and/or Ag and/or Eu and/or Ce.
- General and structural characterization of NP-ZnS using FT-IR, SEM/TEM, BET, ICP-OES, PSD and XRD.
- Characterization by photoluminescence spectroscopy (PL) of NP-ZnS.
Increasing the national and international scientific visibility.
- Creating the WEB site.
RESULTS AND DISSEMINATION
- Preparation of zinc and zinc-manganese diethyldithiocarbamate as single-source molecular precursors (SSMP)by simmultaneous addition of reagents (SimAdd);
- Morpho-strucutralcharacterisation of SSMP.
|TG/DTG/DTA curves of precursors and phosphors||SEM images for a precursor|
|EGA characterization for a precursor|
|DTG, Gram-Schmidt and the absorbance vs. temperature curves of the precursor thermal decomposition.||FTIR spectra of gaseous mixtures observed above precursor in nitrogen at diferent temperature|
|Adsorption / desorption isotherm and pores size distribution curves for a precursor|